Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tuesday's Progress

First I want to thank all of you that have sent Chris flowers. They have really brightened up her spirits. I was able to visit Chris both in the morning and evening yesterday. The difference between Monday and Tuesday was dramatic. She was fully alert and talkative last night. Alex even got her to laugh a couple of times. The kids were really happy to see her, Even though Catie admitted to me on the way home she was a little scared when she saw Chris will all the tubes and wires hanging off of her. The Doc's big goal for her today is getting her out of bed and walking a little bit. I can't believe they are pushing that hard for her do walk, she is still in a ton of pain. It kills me to see her suffering like that. I just wish I could transfer the pain to me. Anyway, please keep her in your prayers today, she will need all the strength she can muster.

No comments: