Thursday, December 18, 2008

Purple Pride (It's not mine)

I have a friend at work that is a HUGE Vikings fan. Her cubicle is covered with team memorabilia, photos, banners, pretty much anything you can think of. A local radio station ran a contest looking for the Viking fan with the most outrageous office decorations. I figured Leann would be a slam dunk to win this, I mean come on! Well she coordinated a photo with the Viking fans in our office to submit to the station. I think it's really well done and pretty funny. The amazing thing is...she DIDN'T win! I can't believe it. I can't imagine what the winners office must have looked it! Anyway, it was all in good fun and I really like the photo. Even though it is the Vikes and not the Pack. I'm happy the home town fans have something positive to cheer about. Especially when our Basketball team is horrible and our hockey team is struggling. As a gesture of friendship for Leann, I'll close out by saying "GO Vikings!" Now get back to your Christmas cookies!

No comments: