Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Over the River and through the woods to Grandfathers house we go. We made the pilgrimage to Milwaukee to attend Christmas Eve service with Grandpa and Bonnie at their church. They both sang in the Choir. Following church, we spent the evening at their condo where we had a Delicious Ham dinner. Christmas Day was at my sister Julie's house. She had the day planned out like a true German, right down to the minute. One of the highlights for me was the Christmas Crawl, a one mile walk in the windy single digit temperatures. It was great to see all my brothers, sisters, nephew's and nieces. We had an opportunity to get a few group pictures. One of all my siblings and my Dad, as well as one with him and all the Grandchildren. I've posted some photos of the holiday on the family web site. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Grandpa and his Grandchildren

Dad and his Kids


No comments: