Saturday, December 06, 2008

My Birthday, Take 2

Today I got an added secret bonus birthday gift. It turns out that Chris along with Rich Schwarzinger planned a night out for me and my cousin Sheryl since our birthdays are only only three days apart. We met at Rich and Sheryl's house at 2 pm. All I knew was that we needed to be "dressy casual". Once we were in the car Chris let us know we were on our way to a theatre show, followed by dinner at Maynard's. The show is called Church Basement Ladies and it is put on at the Plymouth playhouse. It's well know locally for it's humorous look at life in a small town Minnesota in the late 60's and early 70's as seen through the perspective of ladies who volunteer to run the kitchen in a Lutheran Church. The show was a sell out, and it was hilarious! I recommend this play to anyone, young or old. After the show we were off to Maynard's for a great meal. Thanks Chris and Rich for making this such a fun day!

Chris and I at Maynard's in Excelsior

Rich and Sheryl at Maynard's in Excelsior

No comments: