Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gourmet Memories

Chris and I have been members of a local gourmet club in our community since Fall of 2007. Last night was our turn to host three other couples in preparing a French themed dinner. We had a delicious meal and a fun evening of conversation. I've built a simple web site for our group the Near Mountain Gourmet Club. Please feel free to visit if you are interested in our menu from last night. One thing I wanted to share with my Dad, this dinner was the first time we used the silverware that Chris and I inherited from my Mom. It brought back memories of all the wonderful Holiday dinners we enjoyed at Mom and Dad's house over my lifetime. I'm so grateful for the gift of entertaining that she blessed us with. Thank you Mom, I love you.

Place setting with Mom's Silverware

No comments: