Saturday, December 08, 2007

It's officially Winter

Well, it's officially winter here in Minnesota. In the last 7 days we had 2 winter storms come through dropping 7 inches of snow on Saturday and 5 inches of snow on Tuesday. Last night we had our first below zero temperature of -8 degrees. I really like the cold. I like how it tingles in your nose and the big billows of steam the waft into the air as you breath. I'm also glad for the cold as it assures all the great new snow we just received will be around for a while. I also celebrated my 47th birthday this past Tuesday. The gang at the office took me out for lunch at Old Spaghetti Factory. After work I battled the snow to meet Chris and the kids at Buca de Beppo were we had a really nice imigrant Italian meal served family style. Thanks to my family and friends for all the cards, phone calls and e-mails wishing me a happy birthday!

No comments: