Friday, December 28, 2007

One Year Ends...

Christmas is now behind us and the New Year is fast approaching. Our family spent Christmas eve here in Minnesota, enjoying our traditional Ham loaf dinner by candle light. We then exchange gifts and end the evening with Church. On Christmas morning we drove to Waukesha WI for the big family Christmas celebration, this year hosted by my Sister Julie and her family. It was really great to see everyone. The food was also fabulous so I'm now eating less and working out more to make up for it!

I have taken vacation between Christmas and New Years. I've had a bit of free time so I have gone through my images from the past year. I selected a group of highlight images and have added them to the family web site. I hope all my family and friends enjoyed their Christmas holiday. I hope you enjoy the photo's.

No comments: