Saturday, December 31, 2005

Mountain Cabin - Part 4



Need to do a little catch up here. Yesterday morning Catie and I got up early and headed back into Big Bear to do some caching. Most of the caches involved a bit a hiking. Catie was my little eagle eye this morning. The first two finds Yikes and Discovery Center Kach she was the one who found them. The cammo on these was really good. We finished up by stopping at Starbucks for coffee and hot chocolate. It was a fun one on one morning for the two of us.

We spend the afternoon playing board games and watching DVD’s on our portable player. I’ve really enjoyed not having TV, radio or the internet this week. We have focused our energy on being together and enjoying each others company. There have been many laughs and hardly any tears... and those were from laughing too hard!

As we finish up our breakfast and begin packing up, I can’t believe our week hear is over. Time truly does fly when you are having fun. I can’t help but be reminded of the amazing blessing that Chris and the kids are in my life. They make me complete.

No comments: