Friday, August 26, 2005

It's the Weekend!

Ahh the end of the work week! the end of the kids second week of school and the end of my second week of work. July was a blur with me being sick, Catie being sick, family road trip, Chris in WI for her Cookie Lee show. It was a wonderful time, but it's kind of nice to be settling back into our normal rutine. The kids seem to have gotting back into the groove of school and Chris in begining her busy time of year with Cookie Lee.

I was able to do 3 Geocaches last night on my way home from work. It was nice to get a break from the crush of Friday evening commute traffic, stretch my legs and exercise my mind. Found all three urban micros with out too much difficulty. Chris is at the Antalope County Fair were she and her Cookie sisters have a booth set up. It's also her actual birthday today so "Happy Birthday my love!" Catie has a friend over and the boys and I are watching the 49ers game. Nice to be home.

No comments: