Sunday, August 14, 2005

The End of Summer

Well, its back to school tomorrow for all three of the kids. Nik and Alex will be attending Golden Valley High School, Nik as a Junior and Alex as a Freshman. Catie will be entering 5th Grade at Fair Oaks Ranch elementary. Man, this really makes me feel old! Nik is so grown up and Alex is right on his heels. Just spoke with Chris, she and Julie are on their way home from Cookie Lee convention. Chris will be going right from convention mode into first week of school mode, with a Cookie Lee meeting for her downline on Tuesday to boot. I'll be back to work after an on and off month of July. I'm really looking forward to diving back in. We have a little more than 4 months to bring in as much new business as possible. Also have the office lease renewal coming up and I have to plan the Sales Kaizen event in the next month. Should be a nutty, busy, exciting fall. I can't wait!

No comments: