Sunday, August 28, 2005

Caching with Catie

With Chris working again today at the fair, we finished up some of the shopping we had originally planned to do yesterday. Catie and I took the opportunity to spend an hour doing a few Geocaches. Unfortunately we were one for 3 today. The worst part is that when I logged the DNF's others had found them today. Not meant to be I guess. Oh and man was it hot. 108 degrees with a slight and very dry breeze. Catie asked me to day if anyone had ever stopped me while caching to ask what I was doing? I told her most of the time, if they look open minded I'll explain to them what caching is all about, and if they don't I tell them I'm looking for my keys! Well, that sparked a very interesting dialog with her about why my keys would be lost in a bush in a parking lot. She's a very deep thinker, I think she gets that from her Mom. ;-)

No comments: