Sunday, January 20, 2008

8 hours until game time

The week leading up to the NFC Championship game has been a blast. Every day there are articles in the Minneapolis paper about the Packers. My favorite Packer fan podcast (Packers Therapy) is now doing two shows a week leading up to the big game. The official Green Bay Packer podcast has posted anywhere from 3-5 interviews with players and coaches per day. Add to that the Sports Illustrated and NFL web sites and I've been able to live and breath Packer football as much as I want all week!

I'm so looking forward to the actual game now. The way the team has been playing I really feel like they have a shot at winning. It's been very cold here, and I know the temps in Green Bay will be similar. Game time it should be at or below zero and a significant wind to bring the wind chill to near Ice bowl like conditions. The Packer offensive lineman have all stated that they will be wearing short sleeves today. That's crazy! I hope their Moms can talk some sense into them. Win or loose, this has been a great season. So much more than I ever dreamed it would be. I'm going to enjoy every minute of the the Championship game today and dream of a possible return to the Super Bowl! Go Pack Go!

No comments: