Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Go Pack Go!

I went into the game last night against the Denver Broncos trying to keep my expectations in line. Even though the Packers were 5-1, I knew that Denver was always a tough place for them to play. I just hoped it would be a good close game. One where we would limit our mistakes and try to score some points. If we did that and lost, I would be OK with that. Well, the defense had a rough night. They played tough and times, but also had way too many penalties, especially on the secondary. But hey, Grant breaks out and shows we might just have a running game by recording the first 100 yard game for a Packer running back all season. Then, what can you say about Brett Favre? An 80 yard strike to James Jones for a TD in the first half. Then, on the very first play of sudden death overtime, an 82 yard back breaking bomb to Greg Jennings to win the game. I think you could probably hear me screaming all the way to Denver! I can't believe it, the Packers are 6-1! There is much joy in Mudville this morning.

No comments: