Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vacation Day 1 - My Cousins Wedding

Today we made the drive from Minneapolis to Green Bay to attend my cousin Shaun Mueller's wedding. The ceremony took place on the shore of Lake Michigan on the campus of UW-Green Bay. It was a beautiful setting, overlooking the lake, amongst the trees. The bride Jennifer Nimitz was beautiful as were all the brides maids. The reception followed at the UW-Green Bay Student Union. For us it was also kind of a family reunion too. It was really fun to have time to visit with many of my siblings, Dad and Bonnie and many of my Uncles, Aunts and Cousins. It was also the perfect starting off point for our family vacation to the Lake Superior shoreline.

Almost Men and Black

My beautiful girls

All dressed up

Posing with the Bride and Groom

No comments: