Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday My Dear!

My lovely bride Christina turned @#$% years old today. And I have to say, she doesn't look a day over 29...again! The kids and I took her out for a nice dinner. It was a mild evening so we ate outside. Have to enjoy the warm weather while it lasts. Afterward we returned home for gifts and cake. Over all she had a very nice day. Tons of birthday wishes from family and friends on Facebook. Also got mentioned on the local news (WCCO) because she is a Facebook friend of the anchor person. Even got a call from her Mom which is always nice. She did mention that it doesn't quite feel the same without Alex. We all sure do miss him. He did send him Mamma birthday wishes from across the miles though. Happy Birthday sweetheart. I love you.

Posing outside the restaurant, beautiful flowers!

Nik and Catie each bought Chris a new pair of sunglasses

Chris and Lola

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

No comments: